Logistics is a complex procedure. Each of its elements has an impact on the costs of the entire process. Working together with our clients, we make sure that all of the logistics processes are planned not only to keep safety and complete control of the transport, but also to minimise the shipment costs.
Our logistics operations cover the following:
- planning of the logistics process
- selection of the process elements allowing for the reduction of the total costs in the supply chain
- commodity transport and trans-shipment
- service of logistics processes under the JIT (“just-in-time”) methodology – thanks to the cross-dock system, which allows for the preparation of the cargo for transport without storage
- commodity storage (including storage and logistics of frozen products)
- supervision of the supply chain and optimisation of the costs of the logistics processes
The experience and storage space of Paganini allow for effective and productive logistics of fast moving goods, frozen products, and cold storage commodities. We improve the efficiency of logistics to reduce the costs of transport and storage with simultaneous preservation of the comfort and security of the transport.
The Paganini storehouse resources cover the following:
- two cross-docking and trans-shipment storehouses (Rzeszów, Lublin)
- cooperation with large storehouse centres in strategically significant parts of Poland (Warsaw, Katowice, Bydgoszcz)
- storehouses equipped with cold stores operating in the temperatures between -18 ºC and +25 ºC
- Cross-docking storehouses: -18 ºC to -30 ºC
- Consignment storehouses below -18 ºC
- “Dry” storehouses